Do you have an oven to sell? Are you hiring a head baker? Post a classified ad on this page and reach a wide audience – each month our website is viewed by thousands of visitors who are involved in baking.
We regret that we cannot accept display ads.
Classified ads will be posted on the website within two working days after payment has been received and will stay up for three months.
Ads are listed in chronological order, with the most recent ads at the top of the page
Please e-mail your ad copy to us at email@example.com. Logos and photos should be sent as attachments in jpg format. We will then provide you with a cost quote and a payment form.
To view the rates for placing a classifed ad, click here.
If no ads are listed in any category, please check back later.
Search the Classifieds
To search other classified postings, please click on the appropriate category.
Pastry Shop-Bakery-Bistro for Sale
We are located in a college town in Virginia. The business has been in the same place for more than 30 years. We are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Closed on Sundays and holidays.
- European and American style for our pastry, bakery, and food.
- Equipment: good condition.
- 5,000 sq feet. Patio.
- Plenty of parking.
- Gross sales: 2 million dollar per year, for the last 3 years.
- Lease: 7 years plus.
- Key leader employees in each department.
Very established reputation in town.
Owners are retiring. Serious buyers only. Call for more details: 832-524-5701.
Bakery & Sandwich Shop for Sale
Our Bakery & Sandwich Shop are looking for a new owner. We are planning to retire.
Our business has been a focal point of a successfully re-vitalized downtown in Central Virginia, ranked among “the top 50 best places for business” by Forbes Magazine and a great place to live, with access to excellent education, health care, recreation and much more.
Our beautiful shops and production facility are located in a year-round indoor Farmer’s Market. The setting is very unique with many opportunities to interact with customers and the community as a whole. Supported by numerous loyal customers, we are also a destination for many visitors to this very busy College Town.
Our products are European inspired breads, pastries, sandwiches and crepes, using traditional production methods. We also cater to the local taste, as the friendly people of this community “own” our business in a very old fashioned kind of way.
- Boutique Bakery & Sandwich Shop
- Low monthly Rent
- Low utility Cost
- Ample seating for Customers in the Market Arena
- Fully Equipped European Type Bakery
- Fully equipped Sandwich Shop & Crêperie
- FT/PT trained Employees in place
- Detailed Sales History
- All recipes with detailed instructions available
- 3 Delivery Vans
- Signed contracts with 3 additional Farmer’s Markets for 2017
- 3 sets of Farmer’s Market stall equipment
- Established Wholesale Accounts
- Ready for a second location
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bakery Cafe for Sale
This is a dream scenario for someone looking for a farm-to-table style restaurant or artisan bakery.
Turn-key bakery café surrounded by organic gardens, located in a suburb of Milwaukee but close to Madison, Lake Geneva, and Chicago.
- 4,500 sq feet. in a modern facilty.
- 2 large commercial flour mills to mill your own flour.
- Commercial mixers, proof box, walk-in cooler, 2 large ovens inside.
- 2 Alan Scott wood-fired brick ovens
- Beautiful storefront with seating for about 40 people (could add more tables, too)
- Established clientele to whom we sell natural and specialty foods
- La Marzocco espresso machine.
- Lots of parking
We rent from a non-profit that just wants to see their costs covered, and we have a VERY favorable lease and rent (only $400 a month!). Tons of parking and opportunity.
This place is truly unique! Owners are retiring. $75,000 or best offer.
More photos and a Reply button can be found here.
revised ad posted 6/30/17
Bakery for Sale
- Great for a first time buyer! Priced to sell at $60,000.
- Established bakery for sale in downtown Cincinnati, OH. Turnkey operation.
- Plenty of parking around the bakery. Seating outside in the summer is available.
- Building in great condition. Attached to the bakery is a nice café. The oven is a large Pavallier oven, 2-deck with steam, hood, about 2,000 pounds in weight. Small oven is a Blogett double doors, single oven.
- Cakes, custom cakes, breads, cookies, food, sandwiches, soup and pastries are produced in the bakery.
Real Estate: Leased
Building SF: 1,500
Lease Expiration: N/A
Facilities: In great condition the bakery and cafe. Equipment and formulas (recipes) included.
Growth & Expansion: Plenty of growth and opportunities available
Support & Training: Available if needed.
Reason for Selling: Owner retiring
Contact us for details:
Broker - Kate Vriner
937-866-4611, ext. 6