Search the Classifieds
To search our classified postings, please click on the appropriate category.
Bakery Tool App
Bakery Tool is an easy-to-use app for small to medium sized bakeries. Achieve total control over your production in no time!
This online tool will help your bakery become efficient and smooth-running.
It is role-based, and some of these features include:
- Shop manager can register bakery and multiple shop inventory.
- Bakers can print weekly production sheets and have their own easy to read recipe book (with scale calculations).
- Packers and drivers can have daily printed receipts for your customers and shops.
- Set up your bakery with employees and give private / public access based on user rights.
- Get a great overview of your bakery, with some neat statistics, a dashboard and internal message board.
No download needed!
Bakery Tool is a FREE beta until 2015! (After that it’s going to be an affordable monthly fee.)
Sign up for free at www.bakerytool.com
View our cool video here.
I am a semi-retired, successful startup bakery owner of Madison Sourdough in Madison, Wisconsin, from 1994-2009. We specialized in naturally leavened breads, pan breads, and laminates, fresh and frozen, retail, wholesale, and farmers markets.
I offer consultation in startups, expansions, new product development, existing product quality improvement, custom-fit to your business.
Breads: Breads: Specializing in sourdough breads, yeasted breads, preferments, hearth and pan baked, baguettes, miche, white, multigrain, wholegrain, sprouted.
Pastry: Specializing in laminates - croissants, danish, puff, and brioche.
Also included: Marketing retail, wholesale, promotion, and lifestyle management. Applying fermentative science, hand techniques, art, history, and tradition.
Reasonable rates. References. Ongoing support and mentoring after initial consult.
Cameron Ramsay, email@example.com, 608-772-7775. posted 9/2/14