Memberships are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Company sales determine dues and corresponding number of sponsored memberships. Member companies are listed in the Member Directory, and all sponsored company members are entitled to tuition discounts and other individual membership benefits listed below.
|Up to $250,000||$140||2 sponsored members|
|$250,000-$500,000||$350||3 sponsored members|
|$500,000-$1,000,000||$500||5 sponsored members|
|$1,000,000-$2,500,000||$700||7 sponsored members|
|$2,500,000-$5,000,000||$900||9 sponsored members|
|$5,000,000-$10,000,000||$1,200||12 sponsored members|
|Over $10,000,000||$1,600||15 sponsored members|
Each additional sponsored member is $45
SCHOOLS & EDUCATIONAL GROUPS
We are dedicated to be the go-to-educational resource for substantive, accurate information on the craft of bread baking. Therefore, we offer one rate to baking and culinary schools. ***On the following screen, choose the first "Company Member" option.***
|$140||2 sponsored members|
Each additional sponsored member $45
Individual members include:
- Baking/culinary instructors
- Full-time baking/culinary students
- Serious home bakers
- Bakery employees who are not sponsored by their companies
- Other interested individuals
To offset cost of mailing the Bread Lines quarterly newsletter, the following postage handling fees will be added to membership dues regardless of organization's size.
|All other countries||$25|
- Master Classes – attend baking classes offered every year in diverse US locations
- Bread Festivals – support and attend regionally held bread festivals
- Guildhall Gatherings – meet and socialize with other members
- Wheat Field and Mill Tours – promote understanding and education between farmers, millers and bakers.
- WheatStalk – attend the national 3-day educational event of hands-on labs, demonstrations, lecture classes, and tours.
- Trade shows – access to lectures, gatherings and demonstrations at shows such as the International Artisan Bakery Expo and IBIE.
- The Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie – support Bread Bakers Guild Team USA at Europain in Paris, attend Guild dinners and take exclusive Paris bakery tours.
Networking and Information
- Website – access to members only area of our website containing archived issues of Bread Lines, WheatStalk files and Bread Bakers Guild Team USA formulas
- Bread Lines – receive our quarterly magazine full of the latest news about members, classes and events, as well as technical articles and formulas. Review a copy of Bread Lines.
- Company benefits– Company members receive marketing benefits: a link to their websites on our Find Members page; inclusion in our "find a Guild bakery" mobile app, online membership directory, and video page.
- eGroup – participate in an online discussion and exchange of ideas and information
- Online Directory – use our up-to-date membership directory for networking
- Classified Ads – Company Members receive discounts for advertisements
- Guildhall Gathering Invitations – opportunities to socialize with members in your regional area
Ready to be part of a close-knit community of artisan bakers who are passionate about their craft?
QUESTIONS ABOUT MEMBERSHIP?
If you have any questions, please contact:
Rebecca Miller, Membership & Events Manager
The Bread Bakers Guild of America
1129 Industrial Avenue, Suite 206
Petaluma, CA 94952