- Master Classes – attend baking classes offered every year in diverse US locations and online
- Bread Festivals – support and attend regionally held bread festivals
- Guildhall Gatherings – meet and socialize with other members
- Grain and Milling Seminars – promote understanding and education between farmers, millers and bakers.
- WheatStalk – attend the national 3-day educational event of hands-on labs, demonstrations, lecture classes, and tours.
- Trade shows – access to lectures, gatherings and demonstrations at shows such as International Artisan Bakery Expo and International Baking Industry Exposition
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- Website - access to the members-only area of our website containing archived issues of Bread Lines, Educational Video Resources and a robust Formula Database
- Bread Lines - receive our quarterly magazine full of the latest news about members, classes, events, industry news and international baking as well as technical articles and formulas. Review and issue of Bread Lines here.
- Company Benefits - Company members receive marketing benefits such as a link on our "Find Members" page, inclusion in our Bakery Finder mobile app and promotion on our social media channels. Company members also receive a 50% discount on classified ads.
- Online Forum - access to participate in a members-only discussion forum to exchange ideas, information and advice.
- Online Directory - access to the membership directory for networking
- Education & Events - advanced notification about classes, demos, webinars and workshops.
- Regional Events - opportunites to socialize with members in your regional area.
Ready to be part of a sharing community of artisan bakers who are passionate about their craft? Join us online as an individual or a company.
Questions about membership? Please contact us:
The Bread Bakers Guild of America
P.O. Box 8679
Cranson, RI 02920
T - 707.935.1468
E - firstname.lastname@example.org