March 5-7, 2024 in Providence, RI at
Johnson & Wales University
Camp Bread is:
- Kitchens bustling with enthusiastic bakers. Lecture halls filled with entrepreneurial spirit. An amphitheater enlivened with dazzling demos.
200+ professional bakers coming together over three days to exchange ideas, techniques and best practices through hands-on classes, workshops and demonstrations.
Hands-on baking classes on lamination, naturally-leavened breads, steamed breads, pizza, cookies, packaged pastries, sweet and savory fillings and more, more, more!
Seminars and workshops on the business of baking, employee management and growth, marketing, bakery design and more, more, more!
A sponsor showcase where you can meet and talk with ingredient and equipment suppliers and other industry affiliates.
Book signings with your favorite baker-authors.
Fun! Connect and network with your peers at Camp and at our Guildhall Gathering (separate ticket required).
A comprehensive opportunity for skill development, professional growth and inspiration for bakery owners, bench bakers and anyone interested in growing a career or a business in baking.
See the full listing of Camp programming here!
Who should attend?
We welcome baking professionals at any and every stage in their professional journey, as well as baking enthusiasts of all stripes. We hope to fill Camp, though, with baking professionals who stand to benefit the most from our immersive and impactful Camp programming. At this time, Camp Bread is open only to active Guild members.
How much does Camp cost?
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, we are able to offer our tickets at a more affordable rate compared to other events of similar scale and duration. Their financial contributions play a crucial role in offsetting the costs of Camp, making it accessible to a broader audience. And, we have created two tiers of ticket prices to encourage teams to attend Camp.
- First ticket: $900
- Additional tickets at a 25% discount: $675
- We're excited to introduce our "Buy One, Give One" (BOGO) ticket option priced at $1575. By choosing the BOGO ticket, you not only secure your spot at Camp but also enable someone who might otherwise be unable to afford it to join us. Your investment in a BOGO ticket contributes to our general scholarship fund for Camp, ensuring that more individuals can experience this incredible opportunity. Plus, for your generosity, $675 of the ticket price is tax-deductible.
- All tickets receive the same access to all Camp programming. Hands-on classes (full and half-day) are limited to two per camper.
- A separate ticket is required for our Guildhall Gathering on Wednesday, March 6.
If you are facing a financial barrier, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you so that you can attend Camp Bread.
Where should I stay?
The Guild has reserved blocks of rooms in historic, downtown Providence. Please use the the link provided in your confirmation email to reserve your rooms at the discounted price.
Any notice of cancellation or a transfer must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If cancelling prior to January 21, 2024 (more than 6 weeks prior to Camp Bread), payments will be reimbursed, minus a $150 cancellation fee. Payments transferred to another person can be made at no charge; however transferred registrations are non-refundable.
- January 22 - February 18, 2024 (6 weeks to 3 weeks prior to Camp Bread) the original payment is non-refundable but can be transferred to another person. Transferred payment is non-refundable.
- After 2/19/22024 (2 weeks or less before the course start date), payments are non-refundable. No transfer will be granted.
In the unlikely event of cancellation, BBGA will notify participants by email as soon as the event cancellation occurs. In this case, participants will receive a full refund of their registration fee. BBGA is not responsible for any hotel or airline fees that may be incured in case of a cancellation.
Craft • Culture • Careers • Community