Do you have an oven to sell? Are you hiring a head baker? Post a classified ad on this page and reach a wide audience – each month our website is viewed by thousands of visitors who are involved in baking.
We regret that we cannot accept display ads.
Classified ads will be posted on the website within two working days after payment has been received and will stay up for three months.
Ads are listed in chronological order, with the most recent ads at the top of the page
To place an ad, please use this form and a member of the staff will invoice you. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
If no ads are listed in any category, please check back later.
Search the Classifieds
To search other classified postings, please click on the appropriate category.
Head Artisan Bread Baker - Orlando, FL
Olde Hearth Bread is a locally owned family bakery. We our part of the thriving culinary scene that has grown in Orlando over the last 25 years.We were the first to bring artisan bread to Central Florida.
We bake all of our bread and pastry fresh daily for all of our wholesale customers. We provide wholesale distribution to hotels and restaurants throughout central Florida. We source the best available ingredients and produce the best local breads.
We are looking for a passionate Head Baker who can produce both artisan and commercial baked goods. We work with in the community to donate our extra baked goods to help those in need. We focus on great service along with bread quality to set us apart. We believe in supporting local business and creating healthy, tasty products.
The Head Baker/manager is responsible for producing superior quality baked products consistent with prescribed company formulas and upholding standard procedures. The head-bakery manager is responsible for overseeing the entire production and will perform his duties in a conscientious, team-oriented manner insuring a safe, clean working environment. They will endeavor to make the company thrive by helping to practice efficient management and control cost.
The right person for the position of Head Baker position will:
- Have a positive attitude and work collaboratively with management and shift leaders while leading a team of workers.
- Set forth job expectations to staff, while maintain product quality and maintaining a sense of urgency.
- A genuine passion for creating the highest quality baked goods and work daily to maintain a culture of excellence that shows in the results of exceptional baked goods.
- This is a hands on position and not an office position. Requires the willingness to work on your feet 8 to 10 hours a day including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be well rounded in all aspects of artisan bread baking process.
- Be productive under pressure, works with strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to take constructive criticism when appropriate. Open to change, able to recommend actions for continuous improvement.
- Think and act strategically. Set high standards for oneself.
- Effective communicator, listen and respect other’s points of view. Lead in team problem solving and decision making.
- Lead the team of bakers as they prepare a variety of recipes each day, focusing on quality and consistency. Ability to multitask.
- Assist in the implement of cost control procedures and to manage these procedures and follow through with the staff.
- Responsible for the training of all new employees as well as the ongoing training of the existing staff.
- Participate with the evaluation of all staff employees.
- Assist in advising and managing labor schedules for the bakery
- Assist in maintaining proper inventory of ingredients and supplies.
- Manage the storage and handling of ingredients and supplies to insure the safety of customers and employees.
- Able to scale, mix, shape, proof, and bake all products according to the company standards and methods.
- Stay actively involved in the flow of production. Coach proper techniques and to assist when and wherever needed.
- To understand and manage all operating functions of the bakery equipment and to see that the equipment is operated properly and used with care.
- Maintain open and positive lines of communication with the staff and management.
- Manage the cleanliness of the bakery.
- Model the behavior that you want the staff to follow.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a baker in an Artisan bakery.
- Minimum 2 year experience as a manager in a bakery.
- Must be able to lift 50# without assistance.
- Basic math skills and understanding of bakers math
- Candidate must be vaccinated and follow all CDC guidelines
- Salary is competitive with marketplace DOE
- Health Insurance benefit
- Paid Vacation
Baker - Charleston, SC
Blazing Star Bagels & Cafe is opening its first brick & mortar location (target date March 2022). We are seeking an experienced, responsible, eager and energetic baker. Charleston is a wonderful food city with a lack of good bagels and deli food, and we are working to fill a niche.
This is a start-up. We plan to implement a program which will offer a way for our key employees to receive bonuses and/or to own a small percentage of the business, based on performance and length of time at position. Must be able to work early morning baker's hours.
Prefer a commitment of at least two years. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Baker - Ripon, CA
Klean Eatz is expanding and we are in need of an experienced baker to join our already successful baking team. We bake naturally leavened sourdough bread and have developed a great reputation in our community and surrounding communities. We are looking to hire a full time baker or possibly two part time bakers. Please send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you. My name is Kris I am the owner of the company. Klean Eatz email is email@example.com
Artisan Bread Baker - Edison, WA
Breadfarm is hiring for Artisan Bread Baker with 1+ years experience in a commercial, scratch, bread baking, production environment. We have 2 positions available. Mixer - Shaper and Shaper - Baker. In either role, you would shape 3 days per week (10:15a-6p). The other 2 days, shifts are: Mixer (5:30a-1:30p) and Baker (2pm-10pm). Weekend shifts are required. Cross training opportunities are available as you progress in your current role at Breadfarm.
Breadfarm is a mid-sized bakery located in the rural village of Edison in the beautiful Skagit Valley. We are focused on hand-crafted naturally leavened artisan breads and European style pastries. We source high quality natural and often organic ingredients, including locally grown and milled flours. Since 2003, our bakery remains dedicated to the quality and integrity of the artisan bread baking processes and creating an environment for our bakers to thrive. We are committed to passing on the methods, traditions, science and craft of baking to the next generation of bakers.
Qualified candidates can demonstrate work experience with mixing soft dough, hand shaping and hearth baking. They will have a general understanding of bread dough development and fermentation processes from mixing through baking - proteins, starches, water, salt, enzymes, yeast, bacteria, temperature, time. They will be capable of meeting the productivity demands of a production bakery.
THE HOURS: This is a full-time position. Schedule hours can vary 10am-6 and then either 5:30am-1:30pm or 2pm-10pm. Scheduled days stay the same week to week (unless we need to cover others' time off)
THE DUTIES: Shaping dough into loaves. Then either mixing dough and tending the fermentation or monitoring the proofing bread and baking the loaves.
YOU: Are a self-starting professional with 1+ years commercial bakery experience in artisan bread making. Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, have strong organizational skills, be clean in work habits, pay attention to details, and care, a lot, for the products we make. Excellent math skills do apply. You should be capable and confident of meeting the production demands in a bustling bakery. You can lift 50 pounds and work on your feet for 8 hour shifts.
- Competitive pay
- Fun and Professional work environment
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401k savings plan w/ matching
- Paid time off
- Free loaf of bread with every shift
If you would like to join our family of dedicated people with a love of food and a passion for excellent products and service, we would love to hear from you.
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our company, please visit our webpage www.breadfarm.com
Pay: $16.50-$20.00 per hour (DOE)
COVID-19 considerations: Proof of vaccine & booster required for hire. Temp/symptom check per employee, daily. Masks worn indoors. Regular surface sanitation. Distance as able. Air filtration and positive building air pressure. Curbside ordering and pickup only. No customers enter building.
Baker - Cary, NC
If you are reading this, perhaps you’re ready for the next step in your bread-baking career! Let us say up front: LA FARM BAKERY WANTS YOU ON OUR TEAM! We’d love for you to learn about our passion for bread, commitment to quality and tradition, and our company values.
SOME THINGS CAN’T BE TAUGHT. We are committed to helping you expand your skills and learn what it takes to develop into a Master Baker, all under the guidance of Master Baker Lionel Vatinet. La Farm has been recognized as one of the leading bakeries in the US – and Lionel, owner and Master Baker at La Farm, has been recognized as a semi-finalist for Outstanding Baker in the James Beard Foundation Awards. What we can’t teach is passion and positivity and desire! These are the characteristics that make you the right baker for this opportunity.
At La Farm Bakery, the bar is high! We’re looking for top talent to play an integral role in our local, authentic European Bread Bakery – and we give much in return. In addition to strong pay, we provide group medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance, paid time off, upward career mobility, and discounts on our super tasty products!
Here’s more about our ideal candidate: We seek a skilled baker who will be versatile and driven to excel at all traditional artisan from scratch positions (mixing, dividing, shaping, and baking). You should be able to execute consistent product quality in a high-volume setting, while also collaborating in the development and implementation of our creative seasonal menu. You should desire to be a leader who can be a trainer to assist new personnel as we continue to expand.
Some specifics about our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in from-scratch bread baking in various roles (mixing, shaping, dividing, proofing, baking)
- Culinary education and/or on-the-job training; entrepreneurial bakery experience preferred
- Experience baking large volume from-scratch artisan bread
- Proven ability to produce a consistent product while meeting deadlines
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills (detail-oriented, goal-oriented, follow-through)
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve
Read on to learn more about La Farm Bakery!
Our loaves are hand-crafted daily in a variety flavors, shapes, and sizes. The entire production process occurs on-site from the hand shaping and the slow rising of the bread, to the exact moment when it comes out of our specialty European stone-hearth oven. We use unbleached, unbromated flours and only the freshest ingredients. We work with local farmers and millers who provide stone-ground organic flour. There are no frozen starters, no shortcuts; no preservatives or artificial ingredients – just old-world artisan bread baking, and a passion and commitment to tradition, quality, and health.
Please check out our website at www.lafarmbakery.com and drop us your resume at www.lafarmbakery.com/about/join-our-team.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Full Time Baker (Pastry and Bread Production) - Cape Cod, MA
We are a traditional French bakery located on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. We have been voted as one of the top 100 bakeries in the United States and are looking for a passionate, reliable, and knowledgeable person to join our staff. Our breads and viennoiserie are all sourdough based, and we use only the finest ingredients in all of our production. All of our equipment has been brought in from Europe, the deck oven, retarded proofer, and spiral mixer and others, a familiarity with all of these is a plus.
Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience and passion for baking. Knowledge of all processes in both bread production and the lamination is a must.
You must be energetic and be able to work well in multicultural team environment.
Candidates must be a U.S. authorized worker.
We offer competitive salary based on experience, paid vacation and sick time, and opportunities of career advancement.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please forward your resume, cover letter, and any letters of recommendation to email@example.com
Seasonal Baker - Jackson, Wyoming
Teton Valley Ranch Camp is looking for a seasonal baker from May 22nd-August 13th who will bake bread and make desserts for our camp community. This is a great opportunity for a new baker to gain on-the-job experience. You will be limited only by your own creativity. This position is residential and includes room and board on our beautiful Wyoming Ranch property. Negotiable salary based on experience. To find out more about Teton Valley Ranch Camp visit tvrcamp.org. Inquiries can be emailed to Cora Ligori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bread Production Manager - Durham, North Carolina
Guglhupf Bakery, Patisserie & Café (www.guglhupf.com) is an independently owned, established and award winning artisan bakery operating in Durham, NC. We are a multi-faceted company with bakery, café and restaurant operations, in a fast-growing area with a lot of growth potential.
We are building on our 22 plus years of business success, and searching for the right person to lead our bread baking team into the future. The Bread Production Manager must be competent at building a strong team, have very high standards for artisanal bread, and be capable of the management tasks that come with it.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of similar management level experience in a “from scratch” bakery utilizing long-fermented doughs, working with multiple starters, soakers and grains. We are committed to using high quality, natural ingredients, locally sourced as much as possible.
The Bread Production Manager is responsible for:
- Daily production of breads, rolls, laminated doughs, and savory items
- Maintaining our high standard of quality (or improving it) for all baked items
- Sharing knowledge and training to ensure product quality/consistency
- Maintaining the production space and maximizing workflow efficiency
- Managing inventory
- Directing product development
- Meeting growth goals
- Managing food costs
- Managing labor costs
- Supervising the team and schedule for efficiency and career development
This is a full-time, hands-on, career position with a market leading, popular and innovative bakery that tops the ‘Best Bakery’ lists every year. We highly value craftsmanship and teamwork and have created a business that allows our employees to take pride and ownership in what they do. We are located in the fast growing Triangle area of North Carolina, with tremendous potential for the future.
We offer a competitive salary, potential for profit sharing, health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, paid sick days, and company discount.
Send comprehensive resume to email@example.com
Faculty Instructor - Hyde Park, New York
The Culinary Institute of America, the world’s premier culinary college, is looking for applicants for a full time faculty position at our Hyde Park, NY campus. Baking and Pastry Chef Instructors teach a variety of courses to aspiring bakers, pastry chefs, bread bakers and industry leaders of the future.
We seek individuals who personally follow and role model the core values that guide our efforts: excellence, leadership, professionalism, ethics, and respect for diversity. The successful candidate possesses a strong mastery of baking, bread, and/or pastry fundamentals, a passion for your craft, and a driving enthusiasm to share your knowledge and experience. Prior teaching experience is helpful, but not required.
Are you interested in giving back to the industry you love – motivating and mentoring baking and pastry students preparing to enter the field? The Culinary Institute of America offers excellent benefits and the ability to continue developing your own skills while enjoying a standard work week.
Interested applicants can apply at www.ciachef.edu/hr
We are dedicated to a diverse CIA community. The CIA is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion, disability, medical condition as defined under applicable state law, age, genetic information, marital status, military service, or other protected category.
Bread Manager & Morning Pastry Baker - San Anselmo, California
M.H. Bread and Butter is a busy bakery cafe in San Anselmo just north of the Golden Gate Bridge dedicated to making everything in house with high quality ingredients and an attention to detail. We believe in nourishing the community through honest food and are dedicated to our craft. Find out more about our cafe here:
We are looking for a morning pastry baker to join our team! This is a great position for an individual who likes to work with a small team and is looking to develop a understanding of the inner workings of a bakery or refine bakery skills. A strong candidate will have knowledge in laminated doughs, proofing and baking of laminated doughs as well as other pastry skills involving scones, muffins, quiche.
We are willing to help refine the right candidates skills to succeed at this position. Ideally a candidate will have an affinity for food and baked goods, excel at detail oriented tasks, and be self motivated.
- This is a full-time position with a 4am start, 40hours/week.
- Hours are 4am-12pm and may include weekends.
- Pay is determined on experience
The Bread Manager is to uphold a high level of quality while providing guidance to others. They are responsible for the bread department’s production and quality control, and ensuring MHBB’s standards and practices are being followed.
To succeed in this position, one must develop and nurture a team environment among co-workers, communicate well with others, and be focused on quality in addition to being able to manage time and others well.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as a team leader, maintaining a positive work environment and providing management and support to bread team members as well as other members of the MHBB family
- Provide quality control of bread products
- Practice general food safety including maintaining a clean work environment and ensuring proper hygiene and sanitation are being followed by team members
- Train new team members and provide skill development
- Manage team including hiring, firing, and disciplinary action when necessary
- Menu maintenance and development including implementing seasonal menus as required and developing new bread recipes when time allows
- Create costing sheets for new products
- Experience 5yrs minimum in baking
- Experience in a management role
- Relevant technical skills such as a general knowledge of baking, bakers’ math, recipe development, bread shaping, and fermentation
- Organization and time management skills
- Great communicator and team player
- ServeSafe manager certified
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation: DOE
- Employment type: full-time
Experienced Bread Production Baker - Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona
Who we are: A wholesale, customer focused, artisan bakery serving the greater Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona area. We strive to provide high quality artisan breads baked fresh daily.
We are seeking a full time, dependable, Bread Production/Experienced Baker to join our team in one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S.
- Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Must be a team player. Ability to communicate with co-workers and leaders.
- Knowledge of mixing doughs/batters for assorted breads.
- Experience with sourdough bread process including levain and poolish.
- Ability to plan and organize production.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers, scales, and dividers.
- Understanding of food safety practices.
This is a full-time position, Tuesday through Saturday. Preferable hours would be 3:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
We offer competitive pay based on experience starting @ $20.00 per hour.
Possibilities of advancement.
Please submit your resume and/or any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bread & Pastry Baker - Plano, Texas
BreadEx is an artisan bakery focused on international breads and pastries. Based in Plano, TX, we are a small team of passionate bakers who take pride in producing hand-crafted, innovative & delicious breads and baked goods from quality ingredients. We create both yeasted and sourdough breads, and a variety of sweet products as well. We pride ourselves on creating an environment for our bakers to learn, share ideas, and thrive creatively and professionally.
We are hiring an all-around baker and pastry chef to join our team. You'll be working with the rest of the team in baking breads, viennoiserie and pastries, keeping the space clean, and creating inspiring products.
The open positions will be involved in all aspects of the bakery, including scaling, mixing, shaping, and baking; you may also have the opportunity to work on recipe development and testing for new products. The ideal candidate would be someone passionate about the craft of baking and looking to pursue a career in baking breads & pastries.
Other requirements include:
- Knowledge of fundamentals of baking (including baker’s math) is required
- Experience in a production bakery or kitchen environment is preferred
- Experience in viennoiserie & sourdough bread baking is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strict adherence to food safety & hygiene standards
- Organized and able to adapt to changing demands
- Possesses excellent communications skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- You must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- A current Texas Food Handler’s card is required.
Hourly wage ranges from $10-$15/hour, dependent upon experience. We offer flexible hours and opportunities to grow with the company as we expand.
Please apply by emailing your cover letter & resume (PDF preferred) to: email@example.com.
Full Time Baker - Portland, Maine
Standard Baking Co. is looking for a full-time baker, with bread and/or pastry experience. We're a James Beard Award finalist, independently-owned retail/wholesale artisan bakery who specialize in hand-crafted breads and pastries. We strive to perfect our slow and naturally-fermented breads each day, sourcing the highest quality Maine-grown stone ground grains and local ingredients. As part of our small baking team your primary responsibility is to meet production deadlines and quality standards as set by the bakery while contributing to our passionate and positive workplace culture. We offer a fantastic work environment and an incomparable commitment to training and communication to help make you a better baker.
Tasks may include prepping, mixing, shaping (including lamination), baking, yeasted and naturally-leavened breads and hand-crafted viennoiserie, depending on your interest and experience. Those with a minimum one year professional baking or restaurant experience will be given top consideration. The ideal individual will possess a genuine service-oriented attitude towards co-workers, clientele and our community and is passionate about producing world-class breads/pastries. Excellent professional references are necessary.
This is a 40 hour/week position, including weekends and early-morning hours, and may include later hours as well.
Benefits include 401k with company match, health/dental insurance, paid vacation, personal and sick days, and free bread and pastries!
Please include a thoughtful letter along with your resume, and send to Tim@standardbakingco.com
Assistant Executive Baker - Poughkeepsie, New York
Rossi and Sons Alimentari is looking for an Assistant Executive Baker to help our Executive Baker oversee the day to day operations of our new bakery in Poughkeepsie New York. Located in the beautiful Hudson Valley, minutes from countrysides and only an hour and half from NYC.
We are focused on the farm to table processes, we are procuring our grains and ingredients directly from New York farmers, milling our grains in house, and using natural leavening and long fermentation times for all of our artisan breads and viennoiserie. We are dedicated to the integrity of the baking processes and creating an environment for all of our bakers to thrive.
This is a full time salaried position. We offer: Competitive pay, full time employment, paid vacation and flexible schedules.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artisan Bread Production Manager - Metro Detroit Area
Seeking Production Baker to join a highly acclaimed bakery in the Metro Detroit area. 4-day work week, 12-hour shift (10am - 10pm). Will lead bread baking operations of a bakery that supplies restaurant and grocery retailers with scratch-made artisan breads.
- Culinary Degree or Baking/Pastry Certificate from CIA, Schoolcraft, Johnson & Wales, or similar level culinary school
- High-volume artisan bread baking using starters
- Expertise in ordering, inventory management, bread shaping, proofing, labor management, and scheduling
- ServSafe Certification
- Excellent base salary (around $65-$75K)
- Outstanding health benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 4-day work week
Email your résumé to email@example.com for consideration.
Pastry Baker - Raleigh, North Carolina
We’re looking to add someone new to our small team of bakers. You’ll be working on a team of three striving for perfection with plenty of room for collaboration and creativity.
We strive to incorporate organic and local ingredients, organic fresh milled flour, and seasonal produce into everything we create.
We believe in supporting you as a baker and as an individual. We offer consecutive days off and PTO.
Our space is small but our hearts are big and we love what we do.
- 5 day workweek, morning and afternoon shifts, approximately 36 hours, weekends required.
- Production of laminated and non-laminated pastry.
- General food and produce prep.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, stand for 8 hours, and manage ovens.
- Understanding the quality of product expected and editing to reach that standard.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Thorough communication with other co-workers and leaders.
- Weekly pastry production meeting.
If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no cover letter needed.
Bread Baker - San Francisco, CA
Demonstrates a general passion for bread, inquisitive mind, and an eye for quality.
Activities & Responsibilities
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of TARTINE.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of bread, including components and fermentation.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional relationship with co-workers and customers
- Responsibilities Include: mixing dough, managing fermentation, scaling and shaping, baking
- Is able to complete duties on schedule
- Maintains organized and clean work stations
- Demonstrates a willingness to perform occasional small duties to aid other departments and a general understanding of the restaurant as a whole and willingness to support the entire entity
- Assists in cleaning of production areas
- Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 1 yr. experience in professional bread baking
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Excellent basic mathematical skills
- Must display the ethical and professional standards set forth by Tartine
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Must have valid Food Handlers Certificate
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds or more
AAP / EEO Statement
Tartine is an equal opportunity employer.
Tartine requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and applicants are required to submit proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment. In accordance with the law, Tartine will accommodate employees who cannot be administered the COVID-19 vaccine for medical or religious reasons if to do so is not an undue hardship, and applicants should contact People.email@example.com if they have questions about this requirement or wish to request an accommodation.
Bread Baker - Shelby Township, Michigan
Vince & Joe’s Gourmet Market is looking for an experienced and innovative bread baker who shares our passion for producing the highest quality artisan bread, made fresh daily.
This is a full-time position at our Shelby Township, MI. location.
We’re looking for a skilled baker with strong leadership skills and a desire to help develop and drive our team of talented bakers.
The bread baker will be involved in all aspects of bread production with a focus on proper scaling, mixing, shaping and baking.
We offer competitive pay based on experience, company contribution to health insurance, 401(k) with employer match up to 4%, and an employee discount card.
Consistently voted Best Gourmet Market by Hour Detroit Magazine, come join our team for a rewarding career.
To submit your resume or if you’d like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Various Positions - Boston, Massachusetts
Boston’s Flour Bakery and Cafe has immediate job openings for self-motivated bakers who work well in a fun, positive, fast-paced team environment with possibilities for advancement.
A Variety of positions available including:
- Bread Bakers/Shapers/Mixers
- Production Bakers
- Overnight Bakers
We offer a variety of shifts including overnight, daytime and early morning start times.
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be well-organized, and be eager to learn. Extreme
enthusiasm about pastry, baking and working as part of a team is also a must!
- 1 year of professional baking experience, depending on position
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly, operate commercial kitchen equipment, and work on
- your feet for the entire shift
- Availability to work holidays and weekends
Flour offers a fantastic work environment, an unparalleled commitment to training and communication to make you a better baker (plus all the pastries you can eat)! We offer benefits
such as health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with a generous match, a transportation subsidy in early mornings if you don’t own a car, paid vacation/sick time, a great staff meal policy, and
more. We offer a real commitment to growth – both in your pastry knowledge and as mentioned above to growing into more senior positions, if that is an interest of yours!
Full Time Baker (Pastry and Bread Production)
Metropolitan Bakery is seeking an experienced baker with knowledge of pastry and bread production. Please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Philadelphia, Fishtown Facility. Easily accessed from public transportation.
Full time positions are available.
Salary is competitive with market place.
- Knowledge of mixing doughs/batters for assorted breads, pastries and cakes.
- Experience with sourdough bread process including levains and poolish.
- Ability to fulfill production required to complete retail and wholesale needs.
- Ability to plan and organize production.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Please forward resume with contact information to Metrobake@mail.com