Do you have an oven to sell? Are you hiring a head baker? Post a classified ad on this page and reach a wide audience – each month our website is viewed by thousands of visitors who are involved in baking.
We regret that we cannot accept display ads.
Classified ads will be posted on the website within two working days after payment has been received and will stay up for three months.
Ads are listed in chronological order, with the most recent ads at the top of the page
Please e-mail your ad copy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Logos and photos should be sent as attachments in jpg format. We will then provide you with a cost quote and a payment form.
To view the rates for placing a classifed ad, click here.
If no ads are listed in any category, please check back later.
Search the Classifieds
To search other classified postings, please click on the appropriate category.
Bakery Operations Manager
Grand Central Bakery is a pioneering artisan bakery, rooted in the Northwest since 1989. You can find our sustainable, hand-made loaves, buns and rolls at select markets and the best restaurants in the Northwest.
We are seeking a passionate, detail-driven Bread Operations Manager for our state-of-the-art production facility in Seattle, Washington.
The Bread Operations Manager is responsible for making sure every loaf of Grand Central bread is a great loaf of bread and ensuring our bread production employees have the systems, equipment, and facilities in place to produce consistent product of exceptional quality. At every level of production, this position develops and/or coordinates the creation of scalable systems to ensure mission integrity, profitability, and food safety.
The Bread Operations Manager must be a dedicated and skilled baker.
Competitive salary, generous insurance, paid time off, retirement, and profit sharing.
For more information and to apply, please go to http://grandcentralbakery.com/about/join-us/.
Artisan Baker, Evening Bake-Off Team
Started in 1979, Elephant’s Delicatessen has been at the forefront of Portland, Oregon’s artisan food movement since the beginning. We are a mid-sized production bakery within a larger operation. We use as many local products to as we can to produce breads, pastries and desserts for our seven retail locations as well as our own catering division. We use traditional methods and formulas on a large scale, to create a wide array of some of the best baked goods in the Northwest.
We currently have a position open on our evening Bake-Off team. The shift is from 3:30 pm – 11:30 pm. Days off are negotiable. We offer a competitive wage for the area and is contingent on experience. This shift is responsible for the mixing, shaping, proofing and baking of breads, laminated pastry products, cookies, scones, biscuits and more.
We like our candidates to have experience in a bakery setting but are also looking for those with a passion for baking, coupled with a strong work ethic.
Interested parties can inquire further or set up an interview with our Bakery Manager, Nathan Fryback, at email@example.com.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you a skilled artisan baker and looking to make a move? Then you should consider Los Alamos, home of Bob's Well Bread Bakery. Surrounded by oak-studded grassy hills and acres of farmland and vineyards, Los Alamos may only be 7 blocks long, yet it boasts some of the California Central Coast's most unique and serious food and wine options.
Recently noted by Travel+ Leisure as one of 15 Amazing Small-Town Bakeries, Bob's Well Bread Bakery, is located in a meticulously restored vintage filling station, and is seeking talented bakers to join our team.
At Bob's Well Bread Bakery, using Old-World European techniques, our products are handmade daily with only the finest ingredients and natural starters. No added preservatives will be found in any of the things we bake, and we strive to source our ingredients locally using farmers and growers who practice organic initiatives, as well as from our herb and vegetable garden right outside of our doors.
Bakers joining us will be involved in all phases of bread production (scaling, mixing, shaping, baking) as well as laminated pastries, cookies, scones and new product development.
You should be organized, efficient, consistent, detail-oriented, and reliable. We need passionate bakers who will be dedicated to helping our bakery continue to grow and build upon our already strong reputation on the Central Coast.
Ideal candidates will have several years of professional baking experience working with high-hydration dough and deck ovens. Bakery management experience would be helpful to potentially manage independent shifts as we continue to grow our bakery's reach.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send us your resume and a cover letter telling us about your passion for making the perfect loaf. Professional references a must.
Please email to: info@BobsWellBread.com
Niedlov’s Breadworks in Chattanooga,TN, is Seeking a Production Manager
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to lead our bread production team!
We work with care, efficiency, and attention to detail to make bread that is known for its consistent quality and deliciousness...and we have fun. Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, able to hit the ground running, and has prior bread and/or managerial experience.
The Production Manager’s primary function is overseeing, while participating in, the production phases of Niedlov’s handcrafted artisan and wholesale breads. Reports to/supported by the Owner and the Director of Bakery Operations; oversees Bench Supervisor and around 10 total production employees.
- Ensuring timely, efficient production of high quality breads, while working alongside production team during regular shifts.
- Acting as a coordinating liaison between the mixing, bench, and baking staff, and other departments.
- Modeling and maintaining high standards of discipline and craftsmanship.
- Facilitating communication and feedback, and leading troubleshooting to resolve quality issues.
- Tracking employee orientation and training; assessing performance.
- Weekly scheduling, monitoring employee attendance and punctuality.
- Addressing disciplinary issues as necessary.
Maintaining equipment and facilities in clean and good working order.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bread Baker - Sous Chef
Work alongside one of the most talented, revered, and award-winning Master Bakers, in the rich learning environment of the per se kitchens. You will receive daily inspiration and instruction on how to produce some of the finest quality breads, which support not only the restaurant but our New York-based bakeries.
Ideal candidates will have a formal culinary education with concentration in Baking and/or Pastry; 3 years of professional baking experience; at least 1 year as Chef de Partie. Individuals must have strong organizational skills, an attention to detail, and a desire to be part of a team focused on quality outcomes.
Come grow your career with us; Interested applicants should send their resume to : email@example.com
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We proudly represent the French Laundry, per se, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery and Ad Hoc. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine, and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions on ThomasKeller.com/career
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse staff and strongly encourage qualified minority and female candidates to apply for all positions.
posted 11/17/17, revised 12/13/17
Roan Mills Bakery: We are unique in our area. We grow the wheat, we mill the flour, we bake the bread.
We are seeking an experienced lead baker with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Must have working knowledge of bakers math, scaling, mixing, shaping and baking long fermented, whole grain sourdough breads.
Our bakery is located in historic, downtown Fillmore, CA, just 30 minutes from the beach or the Sespe mountains and 1 hour from downtown Los Angeles. It’s a great location, rents are reasonable, and the weather is terrific. Our bakery is newly built, spacious and well equipped. We strive to maintain a supportive, collaborative work environment.
Candidate must be available to work bakers’ hours and some weekends. Candidate must be fit enough to lift 50 pounds as needed during baking shift. Experience managing team members, scheduling, and keeping HACCP programs is a plus. Good communication skills, attention to detail, and a passion for the perfect loaf are a must.
Please look at our website www.roanmills.com for more information about us. #farmermillerbaker #werewheatingforyou.
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a salaried position with a starting salary of $40,000 a year, plus benefits.
World-class neighborhood market in Denver, Colorado, is seeking production professionals.
You will bake baguettes, ciabatta, naturally leavened breads, deli loaves, real rye breads, pies, cookies, and other tasty treats. This is not an easy job. We make everything from scratch and by hand. $17/hour, plus benefits.
Please contact Paul Marczyk at email@example.com if interested.
Artisan Bread Production General Manager
Harper Associates has been retained for this search.
Lead an artisan bakery specializing in wholesale breads and patisserie in Detroit suburbs.
- Manage high-volume production of scratch-made artisan breads and patisserie
- Oversee production of 15+ artisan bread products
- Develop new and exciting desserts
- Handle P&L, inventory and purchasing
- Mentor & motivate talented bakers and pastry personnel
- Work with all types of pastry ingredients, including gluten free, sugar free, vegan, etc.
Very competitive salary ($70K-$90K) and benefits package.
Send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Manresa Bread (South San Francisco Bay Area) is looking for an experienced pastry chef to join our team!
Job responsibilities include overseeing pastry production, creating new additions, organizing and educating staff, inventory, setting and maintaining production pars.
Individual should be detail oriented, able to organize and lead a team, and has a drive to create world-class pastries.
Schedule: 5 days per week including weekends.
Minimum of 3 years of bakery and/or pastry management experience.
This position is salaried, with full benefits.
About us: Manresa Bread was born out of the kitchen of Chef David Kinch’s Michelin 3-star Manresa restaurant. We created Manresa Bread with the vision of being village bakery, featuring an ever-changing selection of breads and pastries. We focus on classic techniques and utilize the best ingredients available to create our breads and pastries fresh daily. Check out our website, www.manresabread.com.
To apply, email HR@manresarestaurant.com with your resume and a paragraph about i) when you can start, and ii) why you're interested in working for our company.
Baker Wanted - Salisbury, MA
Annarosa's Bakery of Salisbury, MA, is looking for a baker. We are an owner-operated bakery producing handcrafted breads and rustic pastries.
We will consider applicants of any level of experience. Most important to us are the following:
- You are a team player.
- You are conscientious about your work, always give 100%, and believe in doing things right.
- You are thoughtful about what is going on around you, jumping in to help when needed.
- You are focused and you accomplish a lot.
- You are a very good listener and retain and put into practice what you learn from listening.
- You are hands-on and physically strong; lugging 50-pound bags of flour is no problem.
- You do not mind the “more mundane work,” and in fact are good at it, e.g. maintaining a clean work space and cleaning equipment.
- You react positively to constructive criticism, take responsibility for your mistakes and learn from them.
- You have great enthusiasm.
Compensation: depending on skill level. Short-term holiday help also considered.
For more information on our product line and bakery, go to www.annarosas.com
To respond, email email@example.com. Be sure to include a resume.
Artisan Bread Baker - Cooperstown, NY
Would you like to bake bread at a beautiful 4 Diamond Resort? We love to cater to our guests and show off incredible talent! We want you!
This position must be able to produce high-quality artisan bread and bread products from scratch. Must be able to perform baking in a safe and sanitary work environment. Must be able to perform all steps in the baking process and ensure the proper handling and labeling of food that is set within the guidelines of NYS Health Codes.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with a culinary degree preferred.
- Four years baking experience, concentrating on bread.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Benefits are medical, dental, profit share, 401K, vacation, sick, etc.
Vaucluse is a stylish brasserie with a distinctive New York vibe featuring the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White. Located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Vaucluse offers its guests a balance of approachable, classic, and innovative dishes that draw inspiration from the rich history of French cuisine. Under the leadership of Executive Chef Lauren De Steno and Director David Schneider, Vaucluse strives to provide superb cuisine and seamless service through teamwork and execution.
Vaucluse seeks a Head Baker to run their growing in-house bread baking program, featuring naturally and commercially fermented artisan breads and viennoiserie. This is a great opportunity for an inspired baker to align his or her talents with a well-established and respected restaurant group in New York City – Altamarea Group.
Ideal candidates possess:
- Mastery of mixing, shaping, and baking bread and viennoiserie
- Familiarity with French cuisine
- Experience developing bread formulas and recipes
- Ability to operate a Miwe Condo oven
- High level of organization
- Motivated to produce the highest quality product possible
- Detail-oriented and level-headed
- Familiarity with inventory management
- Ability to train and manage assistant bakers
- Ability to operate equipment according to proper sanitation and safety standards
- Responsible for making sure the bakery meets Federal, state, and local safety and health regulations.
If you are interested in joining the Vaucluse team, please submit your resume to Zoe Kanan, firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full- time employees.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Baker Wanted for the American Test Bakery
Revent, the world’s leading manufacturer of rack ovens, is seeking an experienced baker for our new American Test Bakery, located in Somerset, NJ.
At Revent and Kornfeil we are on a quest to provide the ultimate tools for professional bakers to get as close to perfection as possible. That’s why we are now opening our first test bakery on American soil. It will be a whole new experience for bakers. We have named it for what it is: the American Test Bakery (ATB). At the ATB we will provide the latest state-of-the-art equipment in an environment that encourages testing, trying, failing, and finally rewarding success.
We are looking for an experienced baker with a strong passion for the craft and the will to help other bakers learn and improve their bakeries.
You will get the chance to work with customers from all over the Americas and become an expert in the different types of ovens, proofers, retarders and the vacuum cooling system that we sell.
There will be opportunities to travel to work with customers in their bakeries and to participate in trade shows and Industry events.
- Passion for baking and sharing ideas
- Team player who loves teaching
- Self-motivated; able to plan and execute job with limited supervision
- Great communicator and “selling personality”
- Formal bakery and or/pastry training and minimum 10 year experience in the Industry
- Strong knowledge of the baking process, both for breads and pastries. Understand the impact of ingredients and the different processes such as mixing, forming, proofing, baking, and cooling.
- Live within commuting distance to the factory in Somerset, NJ. (Relocation package possible)
- Travel 1-2 days per week on average
- International travel 4-5 times per year
For questions and to apply, email your resume and application to email@example.com.
Assistant Bakery Manager
Are you ready to move to a beautiful, sunny, affordable city with a fantastic, growing food scene? Butcher & Bee in Charleston, SC, is looking for an Assistant Bakery Manager to join our talented, close-knit baking team. We have an exceptional baking and pastry program in place and need more team members to join our retail expansion. At least two years’ baking experience with one year of management experience required.
This position is a salaried, hands-on position.
- Have a minimum of two-years’ baking experience in a from-scratch bakery or restaurant
- Be willing and able to work early morning hours. Shifts start at 4 a.m.
- Have a built-in sense of urgency
- Be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time in hot conditions
- Be able to take positive criticism and strive to improve your craft
- Love working hard and being part of a team
- Have your own dependable transportation
- Have a record of steady employment
- Great on-the-job training and competitive pay
- The opportunity to expand or deepen your culinary skill set
- Educational opportunities to outstanding team members
- Options for retirement plans and health care after 30 days of employment
- Staff meals
- Large, purpose-built work rooms that are well-equipped and flooded with natural light
- Ample free parking
About the position:
- You will work under the guidance of the Executive Pastry Chef, Head Baker and Pastry Sous Chef
- Duties will be split between hands-on baking, and managerial operations, including monthly inventory; ordering perishables, dry goods, paper goods and packaging for pastry and bread departments
- Our bread and pastry teams are lead by Cynthia Wong, a three-time James Beard Award for Outstanding Pastry Chef semifinalist
- We are proud of our family atmosphere, free of substance abuse, macho kitchen antics, and massive egos
- Team work is #1. We share the common goal of mutual success, supporting each others’ accomplishments and encouraging each other through tough days
If you believe that being humbled is an essential part of learning, living and improving your craft, you will love working with us.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you want to be a part of our team.
Bread Production Manager
City Bakery, Denver, CO, and Phoenix, AZ, is looking to hire a Bread Production Manager to join our team for its Denver location.
We are an award-winning artisan bread bakery celebrating 10 years of business in Denver, CO, and recently expanded to Phoenix, AZ.
Our bakery provides artisan breads and pastries for many of the top restaurants in the Denver area, including Shanahan’s Steakhouse, Elway’s Steakhouse, Ocean Prime Steakhouse, and Snooze AM Eatery. We have been featured in 5280 Magazine, Modern Baker, Westword, and the Rocky Mountain News.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Salaried, managerial position.
- Generous bonus plan.
- Bakery operates seven days a week; this position has a flexible schedule.
Willing to travel and support our Phoenix, AZ, location two to three weeks per year.
- High energy
- Team player
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Leadership/management skills
- At least 4 years bakery production experience
- Passion for the craft of artisan bread baking
Check out our website.
SEND RESUME AND QUESTIONS TO:
Michael Bortz at email@example.com
Denver, CO, The Mile-High City, is a great place to live and work. Denver was voted the 2nd best place to live in the US by US News.
We are located in Grand Rapids, MI
Specializing in artisan breads and delectable pastries, The Nantucket Baking Company brings to Heritage Hill, a neighborhood bakery that draws upon the ancient tradition of the bakers crafts.
We are seeking a Lead Baker.
$40,000-$50,000 a year, plus benefits
5 days , 10-11 hours per day
- Must have 3 years' experience in high volume bread
- Must be able to communicate
- Must be able to delegate
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently
Email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bakery General Manager
$50,000 a year + Potential for Profit Sharing
We are a wholesale and retail bakery in the Greater Boston area, now recruiting for an experienced Bakery Manager. This individual will perform a variety of relevant tasks, including but not limited to, directing the activities of the associate staff and the bakery team to ensure that critical functions are being performed satisfactorily throughout the shop, and to provide the appropriate guidance to ensure that tasks are performed correctly. S/he will also plan collaboratively with the head baker, providing feedback to the baking team about the consistency of product quality.
The Bakery Manager will communicate regularly with the owners about any major personnel or operational issues that arise, and bakery items that need to be replaced or purchased.
The Bakery Manager will build and retain a highly-competent staff, including participating actively in staff recruitment activities, conducting staff training, providing input on staff performance, and participating in staff performance planning and developing weekly staff schedules.
Candidates for this position must have an active Food Safety Manager Certification. The position requires moving and lifting items up to 50 lbs. This Manager position will play a key role in helping to establish a highly-positive image for our bakery. This position requires a strong team player with a passion for artisan bread. S/he will also demonstrate a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity. Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of artisan bread bakery experience. The Bakery Manager must be able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the operation.
To apply, email your resume and proposed start date to email@example.com posted 10/3/17
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is the largest entertainment destination in the Midwest. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we are searching for a Lead Baker.
The ideal candidate will have experience in high-volume, scratch-baked, yeasted breads to include: dinner rolls, baguettes, and breakfast pastries. Ability to create new recipes and follow standardized recipes is required. Prior experience supervising and training employees is preferred.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers competitive pay based on experience, medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with generous company match, free and laundered uniforms, free parking, onsite fitness center, and much more.
For more information and to apply, visit www.paysbig.com/careers.
Located in Madison, Wisconsin, Stella’s Bakery has been family owned and operated since 1988. We are most well known for an award-winning and nationally acclaimed Madison staple, Hot and Spicy Cheese Bread, which we sell at the amazing outdoor Dane County Farmers’ Market. In addition, we also make a wide variety of artisan breads and pastries. We focus on excellence in three key areas: great finance, great products, and great service. Stella’s is growing quickly, and we are now in need of someone to step in alongside the owners to manage our entire production team.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
In addition to the two owners, our full time team consists of a general manager, an administrative assistant, and about six bakers, with varying levels of skill. During the outdoor farmers’ market season (mid April thru early November) our team grows significantly: about twenty more part time bakers plus about twenty sales reps to staff our farmers’ market booths.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTION
We produce six days a week for the farmers’ market, our wholesale grocery and restaurant partners, and our small retail storefront. We make hot and spicy cheese bread, sourdough-based artisan breads, muffins, danish, croissants, empanadas, and cookies.
ABOUT OUR VISION
We recently crafted our ten year vision. Since our head baker will be instrumental in helping us get to where we want to go, please take the time to read it here: https://tinyurl.com/y7wb7rrx
ABOUT THE POSITION
- This is a salaried, hands-on, working, managerial position, with benefits such as health care, paid vacation, bonus program and educational opportunities. Pay is competitive and based on experience.
- Bake breads and pastries.
- Lead our entire full time baking team with a management style that is in sync with our open book finances system and servant leadership style
- Work under the guidance of the owners and general manager
- Have a minimum of 2 years artisan baking experience.
- Have a driver's license and reliable transportation
- Be excited, passionate, and educated about food and life
- Be a friendly, open team player who can lead and follow a lead.
- Be able to take constructive criticism and work to improve your craft
Early morning hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for a baker ready to take this iconic bakery to the next level in Madison, Wisconsin.
Send a resume and cover letter to Julie, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. posted 9/25/17
Bread Team Manager
Wages: Salaried position
Hours: Full time during the day and somewhat flexible. Fridays and Saturdays are required.
Manresa Bread is looking for a Manager for the Bread Team. As the ideal candidate for this position you are passionate about using wild fermentation, in house fresh milled local organic grains, and naturally fermented high-hydration doughs.
You are someone who is excited about team building and developing employees. You enjoy teaching and training so as to ensure their team maintains the highest standards and while also fostering a place of learning.
Required skills and experience:
- Prior management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
A minimum of 2 years of artisanal bread baking experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
- A creative work environment in which you can collaborate with product development and new product lines.
- Ability to grow in an expanding artisan bakery that stems from a 3 star Michelin restaurant.
- Mentorship in business growth and business management.
- Opportunities for travel & education within the umbrella of professional development.
This is not a job description. We are an EEO employer.
To apply email HR@manresarestaurant.com with your resume and a paragraph including the following: (1) when you can start, and (2) why you're interested in working for our company.
The Model Bakery at Oxbow Public Market in Napa, CA, is looking for a Bread Baker who has some experience with artisan breads. We are willing to train the right person.
- Responsible for scaling and shaping a variety of breads
- Ability to scale and shape at a pace the production requires
- General knowledge of production methods and organization of bread production
- Ability to demonstrate proper techniques to new bakers
- General knowledge and understanding of bakers' math and fermentation
- Proper feeding and preferment mixing
- Scaling of next day's production and ingredients
- Maintaining prep levels
- Cleaning of production area
- Prep of next day materials: i.e. bus tubs, loaf pans, etc.
- Maintaining organized and clean work stations
Must have good time management skills and strong organization
Please apply in person at 644 First St., Bldg. B, Napa, CA, 94559 or email your resume to email@example.com
See our website: www.themodelbakery.com for more information
Located in the beautiful Asheville, NC area, City Bakery is a growing wholesale and retail bakery. We supply our two cafes, some of the area’s best restaurants and grocery stores with various styles of bread, including baguettes, ciabatta, sourdough, burger buns & sandwich loaves. We serve our cafe customers fresh croissants, danish and desserts, also.
Position overview: This position is responsible for all operations related to the production & delivery of baked goods at our production bakery. Additionally, assisting other bakery departments with product development and staffing assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess these qualities:
- Several years of professional baking experience including management
- Natural problem solving and leadership qualities
- Desire to create new products and recipes
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong teams by cross training and developing staff skills
Flexibility to manage production schedule
Email a resume and cover letter to Brian Dennehy firstname.lastname@example.org
MultiGrains Inc., a leader in the artisan baking industry, located 30 miles north of Boston, in the city of Lawrence, MA, is seeking for seasoned artisan bread manufacture supervisors with experience to effectively lead, coach and develop staff members to produce quality artisan bread products. With the Plant Manager, coordinate production activities through planning with departmental managers to insure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner. Work with Plant Manager on performance of the shift, product schedule, as well as meet production, safety and quality standards. Control and minimize labor overtime while exercising sound and ethical judgment on decisions affecting staff and production.
Bob's Well Bread Bakery, located within the stunning Santa Ynez valley in Los Alamos, CA is an artisan bakery-cafe focused on exceptional quality local-seasonal-scratch made meals. Bob’s has been featured in Food & Wine, The Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Magazine, Sunset, Condé Nast Traveler and noted by Travel + Leisure as one of "15 Amazing Small Town Bakeries in the U.S."
Are you a Baker well-versed in the art of developing and baking beautiful, delicious and authentic artisan breads and pastries from scratch?
Bob's Well Bread is seeking an experienced Head Baker to lead the team and oversee bread production. The right person for this role is highly motivated and passionate about bread. At the same time, you must be a superb manager and leader with a strong work ethic, solid values and as well as impeccable credentials and references. In addition to the primary retail component of the operation, this role will also be involved with the growing wholesale distribution to high end restaurants and wineries in the area. This is a role for a baker who takes the initiative to ensure orders go out in a timely manner and always of the highest caliber quality.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5 years+ experience in bakeries with at least the past 2-3 years in a management role in a busy operation.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Bakery operation knowledge and administrative responsibility knowledge, i.e., purchasing, stock/inventory management, scheduling, hiring, etc.
- A creative and strong passion for the craft of artisan bread baking.
- Extensive bread baking experience with high production schedules.
Experience in making naturally leavened breads, yeasted doughs, preferments and laminated dough items.
Apply by emailing a resume to
Please do NOT reach out to Bob’s Well Bread directly