Two-Day MasterClass: An Inoculation Primer
with Craig Ponsford
- Tuesday, October 26 - 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM PT
- Wednesday, October 27 - 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM PT
Location: Camas Country Mill
91948 Purkerson Rd.
Junction City, OR
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Registration Deadline: October 19, 2021
Learn how to manipulate yeast and hydration levels, and time to maximize flavor, dough strength, and shelf life in bread and viennoiserie. Do you wish to increase extensibility? Add strength to lower protein flours? Add nutty, lactic, or acetic flavor profiles? Accentuate sweetness or dairy? Organize production?
Craig will address ingredients, methodology, and his perspective on when to use a biga, poolish, pate fermente, sponge, or sourdough as a building block to great bread.
Class requirements - please bring with you:
- Gram Scale that measure at least .01 g
- Head cover- a hat or bandana
- Face mask that covers your nose and mouth
- An apron
Guild Members Price $ 400
How to Pay
You may pay online or call the Guild office at
707-935-1468 to pay over the phone.
In the event that your class is cancelled due to low enrollment, or other circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and issue you a full refund.
If you cancel your reservation with more than a 15 day notice:
- Refund (less a $50 cancellation fee) if the class has a waiting list and we are able to fill your spot.
- Account credit (less a $50 cancellation fee) for a future class if the class is not full.
If you cancel your reservation with less than a 15 day notice:
- Account credit (less a $50 cancellation fee) for a future class if the class has a waiting list and we are able to fill your spot.
- No refund and no credit if the class is not full.
Read About other Guild Events